Marketing And Selling Your Napa Home
We take care of all the details!
Setting the Stage
- Finalize the price and terms to maximize market attention
- Complete Real Estate Transfer Disclosure Statement and other disclosure paperwork
- We coordinate the staging consultant for interior as well as exterior
- Arrange a landscaping assessment: lawn, flowers, potted plant, tree-trimming to maximize the setting
- Prepare property preparation-to-do list
- Gather all appropriate information on the property
- Schedule professional photographer photo-shoot
- We collect keys, alarm codes and showing instructions; seller completed disclosure package and any other reports and documents pertinent to the property from the seller
- We coordinate and order any pre-sale inspections of the property
- Develop color property statement
- Develop color property brochure
- Develop unique WebPages or address-URL website for the property
- We keep you updated on new listings, closed sales and price reductions
- We order appropriate reports: city, natural hazard etc.
- Prepare newspaper advertisements
- Prepare magazine advertisements
- Prepare luxury marketing for every property
- Post property on over 17 major real estate web sites, including those of Terra Firma Global Partners, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times. The property will automatically be posted on an additional 75 web sites.
- Post Enhanced property profile on Realtor.com and 12 associated real estate sites: multiple photos, extended descriptions, scrolling text, etc.
- Post property on Elegant Homes, Luxury Real Estate web sites as appropriate
- Post property on the Bay Area Multiple Listing Service
- Direct Mail to targeted demographics and personal sphere
- Distribute property statements to area “Top Agents”
Showing the Property
- Post “For Sale “ sign
- Terra Firma Global Partner's office tour, agent feed back
- We arrange all showings
- We arrive at the house prior to all showings to set the stage, ie: lights, music, etc.
- Follow-up with all showings for feed-back
- Arrange catered Broker tour
Offer Acceptance to Close of Escrow
- We review with you the offer (price, terms, contingencies, and timelines), negotiating strategies, and possible counter-offers.
- Acceptance of offer: We deliver Seller-executed copy of purchase contract and all associated addenda and counter-offers to Buyer’s Agent
- Encourage and market for back-up offers
- We provide you with the timeline for removal of Contingencies and Close of Escrow
- We confirm the Escrow has been opened and initial deposit received (and good funds)
- We coordinate and attend Buyer inspections
- We provide you with copy of the reports
- As necessary, we coordinate any property work necessary for statutory compliance
- We coordinate appraisal and monitors, as possible the Buyer’s loan approval process
- We review the Preliminary Title Report and provide you with copies
- We monitor the Buyer’s removal of contingencies item by item as contractually specified
- We counsel you on renegotiation issues and strategies as necessary
- As appropriate, we counsel you and facilitates and collection of additional information-contractor quotes for repairs, title and permit data, updated market information, legal issues, etc., necessary for you to understand, quantify and resolve contingency removal or renegotiation issues.
- We confirm Buyer has increased the deposit to escrow
- We coordinate the Buyer final walk-through
- Arrange the final escrow instructions with the Title Company and schedule signing
- We review the final closing statement prior to your signing
- We meet with you for the final signing at the Title Company
- Close of Escrow
- We coordinate the delivery of keys to Buyer’s Agent
- We ensure that signs are removed