Terry Wunderlich has over twenty-five years experience in helping to build the neighborhoods of the Napa Valley.
Terry Wunderlich understands that a home in the Napa Valley provides the backdrop for the moments that can make one’s life extraordinary. Terry specializes in helping her clients locate that special property that reflects their individual interests and compliments their personal taste.
Terry maintains a current and complete database of luxury estates, residential homes, vineyard land and properties throughout the Napa Valley. Her outstanding track record, vast knowledge of the market, superior negotiation skills and personal attention to her client’s needs is what makes her such a valuable asset for anyone considering buying or selling a home.
Terry has twenty-five years of experience as a leader in the real estate profession, developing marketing strategies and ideas that are unique to her clients. Her focus is one of developing relationships with people – not selling real estate. This partnership approach clearly defines the goals and desires of the client. Terry’s superb services with a team effort create balance, resulting in a “Win – Win” situation. Terry understands the changes and trends in the Wine Country globally and enjoys sharing this knowledge with her clients.
Terry’s full time career as a Realtor began in 1977.
Her memberships include:
- The Napa County Association of Realtors since 1977
- The California Association of Realtors since 1977
- The National Association of Realtors since 1977
- The Residential Sales Council of Real Estate
- Housing Opportunity Chair for California Association of Realtors
- Trustee for the IMPAC Committee for California Association of Realtors
- Professional Standards Committee Vice Chair CAR
- Local Government Vice Chair CAR
- She is Past President of the Napa County Association of Realtors
- Terry is a Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRS) and Senior Marketing Consultant.
- Estates Director for Pacific Union
- Member of the Risk Management Committee for the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Resort and Second Home Committee for NAR
- Board of Director for the North Bay Association of Realtors
- CA Association of Realtors Impact Trustee
Terry’s awards include:
- Realtor Associate of the Year 1981
- Napa County Association of Realtors Board Service Award
- Chairman Circle, President’s Circle Award
- Member of the President’s Club
- Pacific Union’s Napa Valley Sales Volume leader
- Pacific Union Top 100 national agents in Pacific Union Real Estate Group
- Napa County market leader – Number 2 in sales volume for Napa County
- California Association of Realtors Honorary Director for Life
Additional contributions to her profession include:
- Executive Committee Member for the California Association of Realtors
- Regional Chair for the California Association of Realtors
Communications, Vice Chair for the California Association of Realtors
- Author and Contributor of CRE, official magazine for CAR.
- Director for CAR’s Computers, Business and Technology Committee
- Member & Founder of Mastermind Group – with Top Bay Area Agents
When you need a Realtor, choose the best and EXPECT THE BEST.